Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make Up Forever Artist Rouge Creme - Mauve Violet

The other week in London I went to the Make Up Forever counter in Debenhams and got one their Artist Rouge Creme lipsticks. I tried one of these before and thought it was a fab product so I went and got another one. The color I got is called C503 Mauve Violet.



These lipsticks do have a fab amount of pigment in them, along with a nice creamy texture. To get the color looking intense I didn't need to use a lot and it went onto my lips really easily too. These lipsticks are all day wear as they don't really come off and don't need reapplying unless you really want to. 

The color of this one looked amazing and is definately a color for Spring and Summer. If you haven't tried anything from Make Up Forever I do recommend the brand, as the quality of the items are superb, it is a professional brand after all.


Post a Comment

0 Comments