Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kryolan Custom Eyeshadow Palette

At IMATS, one of the brands I bought products from was Kryolan. If you are not familiar with them, they are a professional brand of makeup and are well known within the makeup industry. When I was at college a lot of my products in my kit were from Kryolan. 

The great thing about Kryolan is it is a brand that offers products such as eyeshadows in refillable format as well as regular packaging. The refills allow you to customize your own palette so you can have all of your colors in one palette to carry around with you. I decided to customize my own 3 color palette from a range of different colors. I love blues and went for the colors White, Cloud (light blue) and Blueberry (darker blue). White and Cloud were from the Matte eyeshadow range, whilst Blueberry was from Viva Brilliant Color.

As you can probably guess from the name Matte is exactly what it is - Matte. Viva Brilliant Color is an intense pressed powder with pearlescent effects.


I decided to put White in my palette as I love to use whites as highlighters and base colors for other eyeshadows. I loved the contrast of Cloud and Blueberry. The empty palettes that Kryolan do are great, although the one I had isn't magnetized so the colors do move around a lot especially if you turn the palette upside down. 

All colors had a good amount of pigment in them and blended easily, considering two of the three were matte. Blueberry has a slight shimmer to it, so it blended a bit easier than the other two. I just loved how well you can build the colors up and all of them stayed on all day without creasing or fading.





Post a Comment

0 Comments